Monday, March 31, 2014

In My Shop: Bunnies and Funny Faces

Some mooshiness and a bit of felt fun has arrived in my little shop.  You can find a rainbow's worth of Mooshy Belly Bunnies here, and a short stack of my creative felt play books here.  
Wish you could make your own?  Well, you can, my crafty friend...
Find the tutorials for both over here.  
Buy it or make it yourself--the choice is yours.
(What's that?  You just want to sit on your arse and watch an entire season of Sherlock?  Well, go on then--grab a remote and settle in.  I am all about giving my readers just what they want...want me to grab you a whiskey with ginger ale too?)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the felt play books--and thanks for sharing the tutorial too!

Sovania said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dolores said...

Love your bunnies.
Have you quit blogging?

Anonymous said...

Where have you gone - is miss you!!